The BCBA will comprise an extensive report of the assessment findings as well as a specific treatment plan and behavior intervention plan (if necessary), including making recommendations for the number of service hours.
The targeted skills are then entered into our Treatment Portal in Catalyst, where each and every targeted skill is clearly written out so data can be accurately inserted and analyzed.
The Puzzle Place is dedicated to treating the whole child. This means that each child’s treatment plan will be compromised of various components, such as:
- Direct ABA hours with a Registered Behavior Technician
- BCBA supervision and data analysis on a daily basis
- Weekly Parent Training with a BCBA
- Social Skills Group with a Registered Behavior Technician
- Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy as needed
- Coordination of Care